Want to be part of our great team?
We invite you to join our exceptional team of therapists on a contract-based position.
Our clinic specializes in trauma, relationship, and self-esteem issues.
- You are experienced or on the track to obtain formal training in trauma and couples therapy.
- You are affiliated with any of the counselling associations (RCC, CCC, RPC).
- This is a contract-based relationship. You have secured your own office as we do not provide a physical location.
- You have an office to book in-person meetings. We do have requests for online therapy; however, the demand is currently for in-person counselling in the lower mainland area.
- You have professional liability insurance.
What You Will Get:
- A fantastic, supportive team of therapists.
- Opportunity to participate in regular peer supervision and consultations.
- You will receive support from therapists trained and experienced in EMDR, EFT, EFIT, ego-state, somatic work, CBT, hypnotherapy, and Family Systems.
- Promotion through our website and social media.
- Use of Jane booking/scheduling/payment system and a secure video platform for online meetings.
- As a practitioner on contract, you set your own fees and work schedule.
- Administrative and technical assistance with the help of our talented admin, Kira.
Please note that we do not offer a physical space for use; you need to have your own counselling office. However, we might be able to assist you in securing an office through our resources.
If you resonate with our focus and values and want to be part of our team, you are welcome to send us your resume. Please explore our website and our Facebook or Instagram pages for more information.
Call us at 604-209-9926 or email email@example.com to discuss this opportunity and see if we are a good fit for you.